Sunday 5 May 2019

(6B2) PPP3: Manifesto Drafting

'Being a creative can be so inspiring to the world around us, it gives me a great opportunity to use my voice as a positive impact. People look to art and design to feel inspired and empowered, I feel incredibly lucky to be part of this community and will forever pledge to try and make a difference and find creative solutions to problems. I love how people are celebrated within this community and the talent of other inspire one another.'

Notes:
- Doesn't fully make sense
- Includes what I want to be said but it doesn't flow that well
- It could be more concise
- I haven't really said how I want my skills to be used

'Being part of this creative community means I can put forward my knowledge and skills in order to form a positive impact on the world. People will often look to art and design to feel inspired and empowered, therefore I want to use this opportunity for the greater good and create work that will put forward this positive impact to people around.'

'Being part of the creative community means I have a powerful role in changing peoples perceptions and actions for the greater good. I want to use my knowledge and skills to create a positive impact and find creative solutions to problems that we may face. I am truly passionate about what I do and feel I have a purpose to help build a better and safer environment. I want to work closely with other creative people and also learn from them as it is important to be forever learning new things.'




No comments:

Post a Comment