Saturday 4 May 2019

(6D2) PPP3: Personal Branding- Logo Development

To develop my logo further, I have played around with the positioning of the fonts as I have made them 3D in order to include two colours within it. I have decided against having any kind of illustration because I think there is enough going on with both the font and colours that it would risk it being too much.








Choosing to have 'Ciara O'C Design' and these particular colours work really nicely and I am really pleased with them. I think it looks professional and certainly something I would be pleased with showing to clients.







Putting my logo on my social media and portfolio makes them a lot more professional and serious. I defiantly think this shows how my logo goes with my style because it fits in with the work I create and shows my personality and design styles.





No comments:

Post a Comment