Tuesday 7 May 2019

PPP3: Evaluation

Throughout my three years of university and completing 3 PPP modules, I can confidently say that they have really helped me in both my design confidence and my self confidence. I have learnt so many new skills and gained so much knowledge and advice throughout, it has been really important especially now in the last month of university and knowing how I can take what I have learnt forward into the real world and the world of employment. Each PPP session has taught me lots of new things and each tutor every year has been really helpful in terms of this also. Learning skills on how to be a professional and how to go about finding work is something that I am really appreciative of within this module as I think its a really key thing that students should be taught about whilst studying a degree and I know I can always go to tutors for any kind of help and advice following graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment