Thursday 23 March 2017

Studio Brief 03 - Design Strategy Presentation- Production

Final presentation







These slides at the beginning are the most wordy of the whole presentation but I did this because I knew within the first few slides I would be really nervous and would probably forget to say a lot of things so by having this right in front of me it was able to act as some form of reassurance .




Including mostly imagery of the work I have created these slides will be interesting from the audience's point of view because visual imagery is always good to look at within presentations, especially presenting it to a creative group of people. It's also good to show imagery to back up what I am actually saying about my first year at uni. 






Some more slides towards the end of the presentation, I am pleased with how this has turned out and I am looking forward to presenting it because I think it really speaks the truth while still remaining quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment