Tuesday 7 March 2017

Studio Brief 02- Self Branding

Although some people may find this cringey or cheesy, I often find little quotes inspiring in terms of motivating myself to do work, while I am coming to the end of PPP in the first year, it has allowed me to reflect back on the time spent on it and I am able to collate and create some quotes that will motivate me in the future.

  • Create what makes you happy
  • Design work that makes you happy
  • Create work that makes you happy
  • Make it happen
  • Don't ever quit
  • Use your creativity to change the world 
  • ALWAYS be yourself
  • Have an idea? Create it
  • Have a cup of tea and make a list
  • Don't be afraid of Adobe
  • Put down your laptop and pick up a pencil
These little quotes have come off the top of my head, I have not copied them from existing quotes as I think coming up with ones that maybe describe my personality and how I work obviously relate to 'branding myself'. These can be transferred into many different ways, after re-thinking my idea about business cards, I thought it would be too obvious and typical, so I thought about A5 postcards with these quotations on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment