Monday 7 May 2018

Presentation Planning

These are points you can consider for your PPP Presentations.
   Points to include and cover. NOT in any specific order.

        1.WHO ARE YOU? What makes you want to be a ‘Creative’

        2.CREATIVE REPORT.Who are you talking to and WHY?
           What problems and why you may have had trouble
           and what you have done to combat this. Are you keeping in
           touch with the people you contacted?

        3. PITCHING/PRESENTING. How do you feel pitching
           is NOW and is it getting easier?

        4.YOU as an IDENTITY. What presence do you have online
            Web, Social and professional networks?

        5. WHO has inspired your practice this past year through
            contacts, Exhibitions/talks podcasts etc?

         6.WHAT MAIN THING can you identify that you feel has
            informed your current view on 
            Graphic Design/Creativity this year and might inform
            Level 6 plans?

         7. Placements over Summer? Are you talking to people
             and what would stop you?


POINTS TO INCLUDE:


  • What I took from Level 4 and how its influenced me with Level 5
  • Did I make any promises to myself last year and have I done that this year?
  • Talk about why I decided to pursue a creative degree
  • Why I want to work in creative industry
  • What inspires me to create work
  • My online platform
  • Creators that inspire me
  • Work experience 
  • Aims and hopes for level 6


No comments:

Post a Comment