Sunday 20 May 2018

Module Evaluation

Overall, I have enjoyed PPP this year a lot more than first year. I have really seen the benefits of this module this year as I have begun to really think about the future after university and what kind of career I want to continue in. PPP teaches the skills required and mostly gives life lessons about the real working creative industry whilst still providing help and support throughout the year. Getting in touch with creatives outside of university has been an enjoyable experience and it has definitely excited me more for the future and getting out into the working world and gaining experience and knowledge even further than I already have these past two years at university. Thinking about work experience over summer is something really exciting as I am yet to work in any kind of design environment outside of education so I am really looking forward to seeing what that holds.

In terms of my work produced for this module, I have definitely struggled with time management, this was something I thought about last year as PPP just has a hand in date towards the very end of the year, its not spread out therefore it's quite easy to leave things and forget about things that need doing because there are no constant deadlines throughout the whole year. I have struggled a lot this year in terms of personal reasons happening within my life and it has definitely affected me and my work, something I really wished and hoped didn't happen but something that I have really had no control over. Recent events that have been happening in the past year in my life are making me more determined to do well and taking advantage of what PPP has to offer is definitely something I am taking on board.

Moving onto Level 6, I really want to work on my presenting skills as this is definitely a week area of  mine and I really want to get in touch with the creative world and create lots of contacts that I could get in touch with after finishing my final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment